Friday, March 25, 2011

i broke

My life has been so insane lately.

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to go on a retreat with my school... I think I was initially excited, but as it drew closer, excitement turned to dread. I won't get into the nitty gritty, but it turned out to be wonderful. It has been years since I went on a retreat as a participant and not a leader, and I think I needed that. Bottom line, I didn't have any lightning bolts of divine inspiration but I did come out with a little tip from God- He's got a plan. So all of the worrying and stressing I do is pointless. I need to just let go and lean on Him.

About 45 minutes after arriving home, I fell and broke a finger on my right hand. Now I have to depend on others for a lot of things I can usually do by myself. My life is not my own.

I'm not sure I was looking for such a literal emphasis, but point taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment